Property Rules & Cancellations
For stays of any length, a deposit of 50% of the total charges is due at the time of booking. Payment can be made via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. We will send confirmation of your reservation upon receipt of your deposit.
Cancellation & Property Rules
- Cancellation policy is strict and will be enforced.
- Full refund for cancellations made 30 days or greater, prior to your scheduled check-in.
- No refunds will be given if you cancel less than 30 days prior to your scheduled check-in.
- For any cancellations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All reservations for the months of December through February that need to be cancelled due to flight cancellations or a state of emergency will be given a 90-day grace period to reschedule their stay to a further date (dependent on availability).
- There are absolutely no parties, gatherings, or events within the perimeters of The Coach House property.
- Check-in time is scheduled for 3:00 PM (EST) and check-out time is scheduled for 11:00 AM (EST).
- There is no smoking and or vaping in the house. If you choose to do so, please smoke on the sidewalk outside of the building and remove any remnants into a nearby trash receptacle.
*If either a party is hosted or evidence of smoking in the house is found, you will be subject to a fine, and your reservation will be canceled immediately.
- $500 for a party or gathering at the property
- $300 for smoking within the property
- Guests who are not on the reservation, will not be allowed on the property.
- Although we love our four-legged friends, we do not allow pets to stay on The Coach House premises. *Exclusion of service animals
- The Coach House is suitable for children 12 and older.
By reserving your stay with The Coach House, you are agreeing to abide by these rules. Claiming you were not aware is not an acceptable excuse. While accidents do happen, guests will be financially responsible for damages due to gross negligence.